It’s Saturday night, I’m wearing pjs with a cow on that looks like it’s defecating. Yes, I live a rock ‘n’ roll lifestyle. Not. Am I Liz Lemon? Quite possibly but without the cool job, savings or good figure.
Speaking of Lemon, I have been thinking if I could have ten favourite fictional characters from TV or film to a dinner party, who would it be?
- Liz Lemon – just to see if we would both be able to be in a room together or if we are indeed the same person.
- Karen Brockman (Outnumbered) – she’s smart, she’s sassy, she’s seven.
- Brittany S. Pierce (Glee) – she’s a good dancer and is guaranteed to come up with something ridiculously dumb which will then be corrected by Karen.
- Donnie Darko – not a great conversationalist but if everything goes wrong, he can find us a wormhole to start over with.
- Brian Badonde – so cultured, so sophisticated, so funny.
- Carrie Bradshaw – vacuous but nice shoes.
- Fox Mulder (The X Files) – attractive, intelligent (allegedly) and will give his gun to anyone.
- Bree Van de Kamp (Desperate Housewives) – she’ll cater and clean up afterwards.
- Dr. Sheldon Cooper (The Big Bang Theory) – intelligent although may offend others.
- Willy Wonka (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory) – sweeties!
Ok, so it’s all a bit tongue in cheek. How about you? Who would you invite and why?